Monday, March 22, 2010

The Chocolate Poll

I'm interested in finding out which chocolate is the most popular. Considering the fact that I have a fairly small reader base at the moment, this poll might not accurately portray the feelings of the world, but I thought it would be fun to get opinions anyway.
I'm starting at a high-level - chocolate manufacturers. Once the most popular company has been chosen, I'm thinking of starting another poll drilling down to chocolate brands. Let's see how this one goes.
Feel free to spread the word and invite friends to vote!

I've only listed the most common and what I feel are the most popular. Anyone feels like this list is incomplete or a particular manufacturer does not deserve to be in the list, feel free to let me know! I can't guarantee it, but I will take your opinion into consideration.

I might even do a write-up on the most popular choice in the end... :)

Till next time folks!

Edit: Just to remind everyone - Nestle makes Kit Kat and Kraft makes Toblerone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment